Board of Directors
The executive director is accountable to the board. An executive director who causes or allows any practice, activity, decision or organizational circumstance that is unbiblical, unlawful, imprudent or in violation of commonly accepted business and professional ethics will be dismissed.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email [email protected]. We will then forward it to the appropriate board member.
- Jack Walker, Board President Attorney, McNees, Autenreith, Rackley & Walker Law Firm
- Thomas Young, Treasurer
Senior Vice President/Retail Banking, Brentwood Bank
- Larry Bettencourt, Head Pastor, Champion Life Church
- Marshall Burke MD, Heritage Valley Health Systems
- Ann Burkhead, Director of Crossroads/International Student Services, Geneva College (Ret.)
- Louise Copeland, Professor of Music, Geneva College (Ret.)
- Dan Duffy, Business Owner, Entrepreneur
- Charles Henderson, Math Teacher, Beaver Falls High School
- Kenny Williams, Certified Family Marriage Counselor/Training Coordinator, InVision Human Services
- Kelly Miller, Secretary
Owner, Health Hut
- John Pusateri, Director of Technology for American Zinc Recycling Inc