During this six-week camp, students in Kindergarten through 8th grade learn how to swim, create arts and crafts projects, perform community service activities, participate in Bible studies and take part in athletics. Only children who reside in Beaver Falls, New Brighton, Rochester, and Midland are eligible to attend the camp. The uniqueness and Christ-centered philosophy of Tiger Pause really shine during summer camp. Ethnic and economic barriers are broken, and local Christians come together despite denominational and theological differences.
2019 CAMP DATES: June 17 - July 26
Registration for our 2019 camp will open on May 6, 2019 at 9:00 am in the Beez Cafe.
- 2019 Camper Registration Form *
- Parent Rebate Activity Day Sign-up
- Summer Camp Counselor Application
- Summer Camp Returning Staff Application
- *Registration forms must be fully completed, dropped off at our Beez Cafe with a $50 deposit per child to secure registration. NO exceptions and NO refunds. Any missing information or lack of payment will result in your child(ren)'s application not being processed.
>> To receive text alerts with any announcements or cancellations, <<
text: Follow TigerPauseKids to 40404
You do not need a Twitter account to receive these text updates
and can discontinue the updates anytime by texting "stop" to 40404.